Sunday, February 5, 2012

You, my Little One

Are as stubborn as your father! Tomorrow were going to the doctor to schedule an induction, because you're having way to much fun in there and don't want to join us out here! Daddy and I moved into our new home. Your room is huge! We got you a new playpen and fancy sheets which your probably gonna puke all over, but thats okay. I can't wait to meet you and count your fingers and toes, and cuddle with you. Oh my goodness, i'm trying not to get too nervous but I can't help it!

On an even brighter note, you're going to have a new baby cousin soon too! Uncle Todd and Aunt Amanda are expecting their first little baby! So you'll have someone to grow up with and look over!

I love you so much Nolan, you have no idea. I can't wait to see you soon!
Love always
Mom

1 comment: