Sunday, April 8, 2012

Month 2

Today you are 2 months! I honestly feel like you should be at least 4 or 5, but that's because I spend most of my time with you. You are my best friend. You're smile can turn my whole day around. Lately you've been super cranky, but thats okay, because it gives mommy a reason to let you fall asleep on my chest all day. (:


We have successfully breast feed for 2 months now which is a HUGE accomplishment for us! You and I both know it was hard at first but we stuck with it, and man it sure is a lot better for both of us a 4am when you wake up starving.

 You still hate tummy time, but the easter bunny brought you a new play gym with toys that hang above you and that thing keeps you busy for a good bit.

I take so many pictures of you it's kinda ridculous. We have over 1,000 now. I get a little carried away but I want to make sure that I have a picture for everyday at least and for every time you do something funny or insanely cute...which is obviously everyday.

You're freaking huge..and I mean that in a 12lb. 10 oz way. I think you're going to have blue eyes, and I know they say that babies eyes don't change until they are six months but they are changing into an even more beautiful blue every day.

We have a huge John Lennon poster in our living room and that poster seems to calm you down even when I can't get through to you. That and Florence and the machine.

My favorite things that you do though is when your nursing and you look up at me and try to talk. It makes my heart melt into a big mushy pile of goo. I can't help but want to hold you tight and never let go.

Well bug, I'm promise that i'll keep up with this as much as you'll let me. I love you so much and I know I tell you this every day but you mean so much to me. You're everything I have ever wanted and I promise that no matter what I will always have the patience and love to last you the rest of your life

Love Mommy

1 comment: