Sunday, June 10, 2012

Month 4
















Right this very second you rolled over for the first time in front of me. Apparently you've been doing it for everyone but me. I can't believe how much you've grown in this last month! We're still going strong with breastfeeding which is such a great accomplishment! You talk to yourself, daddy, grandma and pretty much anyone who will listen to you all the time. Today you also had to first taste of real baby food! We made such a mess, but it was so much watching you figuring it out. Today you also gave me your first belly laugh. (Today has just been a lot of first for you!) I still take about 100 pictures a day of you which will probably never change! I love you so much baby boy, and each day I learn to love you more and more. This has been such an amazing journey and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us !



Some pictures from this month! 
You get more and more handsome each day. 









1 comment:

  1. what a big boy! I cant believe he's rolling over already!!!

    ReplyDelete